yes hello 911 i’m being forced into adulthood and i don’t like it send help
"The best part of a relationship is getting to call the person, or lay down next to them, and tell them all the crazy things that happened to you all day long. In the end that’s what it’s about. It’s not about sex, it’s not about the money they give you, it’s not about how good looking they are, it’s about them listening to you talk for hours and hours and hours, about stupid shit that doesn’t matter."
is that dirt on my computer screen or punctuation .
You are beautiful and amazing! You may have bad days at times but that's okay! Keep going cause you have the chance for so much more! *hugs*
thank you, loveeee
have you ever started crying for one reason then end up crying about every possible thing wrong with your life
Girls are told to be skinny but not too skinny and to wear makeup but not so much that guys can tell and to dress in revealing clothes but not too revealing or else you’re a slut and a hundred other contradictory standards so I think guys can deal with being made fun of for wearing fedoras
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
DID YOU GUYS KNOW THERE IS A BIKER GANG CALLED RESCUE INK THAT BREAKS UP DOGFIGHTING RINGS, CONFRONTS ANIMAL ABUSERS, CONFISCATES NEGLECTED ANIMALS AND INVESTIGATES STOLEN ANIMALS
YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT THIS BADASSERY HERE
These people have been my heroes sense I was a little girl.